For passenger cars and vans
For passenger cars and vans. Need to be done since 1978 or later manufactured vehicles.
Inspection When Coming Second Time
For passenger cars and vans. When car has not pass the test have to be check on second time.
When the vehicle must be inspected?
- Passenger vehicles in personal use that are 10 years old or more must be inspected annually.
- Vehicles less than 10 years old must be inspected bi-yearly.
- The first inspection is at the age of four years of the vehicle.
The time for inspection is determined primarily according to the date on which the vehicle was taken into use. The date on which the vehicle was taken into use can be found on the registration certificate.
- When a significant alteration has been made.
- When registering a vehicle.
Read more about the inspections on the Traficom website. sivustolinkki
Car condition (buying-selling) check up?
Are you buying or selling vehicle. A detailed report will be made of the results.
As a buyer it can put your mind at rest, whereas for sellers it is an aid for the customer to make a positive decision about the purchase.
Make an appointment
You can call us, make an appointment or use the drive-in.
We have very competitive prices.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Phone: 050 300 800
Open: Mon-Tue 9-18, Wed 10-18, Thu-Fri 9-17
Address: Inspection, Tammisilta (Paimio), Länsiportti 3